dōTERRA On Guard - Protective Blend 10ml Roll-On
As one of doTERRA's best selling brands, On Guard can be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, On Guard provides a pure and uplifting aroma.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy snack.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Not to be taken.
- Energising and uplifting aroma.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use as a surface cleaner.
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/ Flower essential oils.
Aromatic DescriptionWarm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
- Please choose FREE shipping at checkout. The product price includes $7.95 for 5-10 day shipping of your dōTERRA® products - Your item will be shipped direct from the dōTERRA® warehouse.
- download information sheet here
- Join and SAVE Ask us how you too can become a dōTERRA® customer - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.