dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera - 115ml
dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is a natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it an ideal oil for topical delivery. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores and is excellent for dry skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy, unlike other vegetable carrier oils. Fractionated Coconut Oil is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colourless, odourless, and will not stain.
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends.
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation.
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity.
Directions for Use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used where sensitive skin reactions to essential oils have occurred by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution.
- Odourless and colourless for easy blending with any essential oil.
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
- download information sheet
- Join and SAVE - Ask us how you can become a dōTERRA® Wholesale Customer or join our team as a Wellness Advocate - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.