dōTERRA Touch® Frankincense - 10ml Roll-On
- Promotes feelings of relaxation when applied topically.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Revitalises the appearance of the skin and makes skin feel smoother.
dōTERRA® Frankincense Touch provides the renowned benefits of Frankincense essential oil in a convenient roll-on applicator.
Combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Touch is the must-have oil blend to have on hand to soothe skin, provide a calming feeling and balance emotions throughout the day.
In addition to being used frequently in meditation, Frankincense is used to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin imperfections.
dōTERRA® Frankincense Touch ensures the proper dose of this precious oil without over-dispensing due to its steel ball roll-on applicator.
• Rub Frankincense on your hands, neck, or bottoms of feet for a soothing, warming effect.
• Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
• Massage on the temples throughout the day to balance the emotions and enable a calm contented feeling.
• Roll on pulse points and forehead during yoga or meditation.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Resin
Warm, spicy, clean
- your dōTERRA product will be shipped directly from the dōTERRA warehouse
- download information sheet
- Ask us how you can become a dōTERRA® Wholesale Customer or join our team as a Wellness Advocate - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.