dōTERRA On Guard Touch® - Protective Blend 10ml Roll-On
doTERRA On Guard Touch provides a gentle and convenient application method for dōTERRA’s proprietary On Guard essential oil blend. Perfect for both children and adults, doTERRA On Guard Touch can be applied topically to the chest and bottoms of feet when seasonal threats are high and to experience its energising, uplifting aroma. Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucayptus, and Rosemary, the essential oils in On Guard, are known for their cleansing properties to the skin.
- Apply to chest or feet when before spending time outdoors.
- Use on palms of hands to cleanse and clarify the skin.
- Apply to wrists or pulse points for an energising aroma throughout the day.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. NOT TO BE TAKEN.
- Equipped for seasonal threats.
- Provides an energising, uplifting aroma.
- Cleanses and clarifies the skin.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils.
Aromatic DescriptionWarm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
- Please choose FREE shipping at checkout. The product price includes $7.95 for 5-10 day shipping of your dōTERRA® products - Your item will be shipped direct from the dōTERRA® warehouse.
- download information sheet here
- Join and SAVE Ask us how you too can become a dōTERRA® customer - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.