dōTERRA Touch® ADAPTIV™ - Tranquil Blend 10ml Roll-On
- Try dōTERRA Touch® ADAPTIV™ to help create a tranquil change.
- Soothing and uplifting aroma.
Try dōTERRA Touch® ADAPTIV™ when life’s activities seem relentless, and you are searching for a new perspective.
dōTERRA Touch® ADAPTIV™ Tranquil Blend combines the calming aromas of Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum with the uplifting aromas of Wild Orange and Spearmint essential oils in a Fractionated Coconut Oil base. The dōTERRA Touch® range is conveniently packaged in a 10mL roller bottle, ideal for topical use.
When you are having difficulties staying on task try doTERRA Touch Adaptiv Tranquil Blend as a reminder to create a change for balance.
- Apply to pulse points as a reminder to create a change for balance.
- Use to massage shoulders and neck.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
- Roll on wrists and temples whenever you feel the need.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area as needed. No dilution required.
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewellery, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Wild Orange, Lavender, Copaiba, Spearmint, Magnolia, Rosemary, Neroli, and Sweetgum essential oils in a Fractionated Coconut Oil base
Sweet, citrusy, floral
- Ask us how you can become a dōTERRA® Wholesale Customer or join our team as a Wellness Advocate - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.