dōTERRA Touch® Neroli - 10ml Roll-On
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower.
Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which may instill relaxation, and promote spiritual and emotional well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
- Use when you require a calming effect on the emotions.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Not to be taken internally.
- A positive uplifting aroma.
- Enables a sense of calm and ease.
- Soothes skin.
- Calming, lulling aroma encourages relaxation.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli flower
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Linalool, linalyl acetate, limonene
- download information sheet
- Join and SAVE - Ask us how you can become a dōTERRA® Wholesale Customer or join out team as a Wellness Advocate - Receive generous rewards and fantastic bonuses, while saving on the RRP and enjoying all the benefits of dōTERRA® products.
'choose yourself' is more than just a clever tagline...
Our aim is to be completely transparent about what our products are and where our products come from. That's why we have developed our own mark, to help our customers identify which of our products are handcrafted by us here in Australia, imported from overseas, sourced locally or upcycled from recycled materials.
Whether goods are imported from overseas, sourced and crafted locally or rescued from landfill doesn't mean that one way is definitively better than the other. These are all legitimate ways and means when it comes to the manufacturing process. But the choices we make as consumers do have an impact on our planet. So, wouldn't it be good to know?
Not only does this put the power to make an informed choice with you, the consumer, but it also allows us as a brand to measure the impact we are having on the planet and take responsibility for educating ourselves and our customers accordingly.
The choice is, has and always will be yours... That's why we want you to ‘choose yourself’.